|We Are – A Team of dedicated and qualified faculty||We Impart – Au courant and innovative knowledge in Commerce and allied subjects|
|We Balance – Classroom teaching with practical exposure via Computer oriented Accountancy, Statistics and Taxation labs||We Foster – Constructive, ingenious, gratifying and unique self and inter-personal learning experience|
|We Complement – Curricular teaching by adequate focus on co /extra-curricular activities||We Inculcate – Analytical and research skills via project based activities|
|We Initiate – Early internship and industry exposure||We Keep Informed – News Hour Sessions on Current Business Affairs|
|We Organize – Domain specific industry expert sessions on contemporary issues in commerce and regular industrial visits||We Provide – Determined pre-placement support via regular mock interviews, group discussions, personality development and CV design initiatives|
|We Hone – Communications and professional skills to enable student preparedness for higher education, industry absorption and self-sufficiency for self employment||We Conduct – Specialized and need-based personal and career counselling sessions|
|We Groom – Young minds and hearts into responsible, ethical and contributory members of society and nurture values of humanity||We Value – Our relationship through regular parent educator meetings and encourage parental involvement and support; provide regular feedback on student performance|
At MVN University, Department of Commerce:
• We seek regular inputs and suggestions from industry experts in the realm of commerce to
stay abreast with the latest industry requirements and trends to ensure the course structure remains updated.
• We ensure our commerce students are in tune with the contemporary issues in their respective subjects through regular sessions/workshops from experts in both academia and industry.
• We ensure our students get to develop communication and professional skills through both classroom lectures and regular workshops from outside experts on communication and personality development.
• We ensure that a student’s life is a balanced blend of both classroom lectures and practical exposure. Industrial visits are a regular feature for our commerce students to this end.
• We ensure that students are groomed for a career in commerce and not just a degree.
• Our faculty is extremely supportive and ensures all round development of the students through its endeavour towards counseling and mentoring exercises/sessions.
• Students can avail the library facility which has a rich collection of books on various subjects related to commerce and allied streams.
• Students get to hone their skills and enhance their subject knowledge as well as keep themselves updated through regular participation in Commerce News Update and Commerce Terminology activities.
• Students get to participate, showcase and nurture their talents by involving themselves in extracurricular activities.