The Department of Commerce at MVN University is committed to creating the best ever, positive, creative, fulfilling and great learning experience by striving to put students first in all its endeavours. It particularly strives:
- To impart state-of-art knowledge in subjects relating to Accounting, Finance, Management, Economics, Mathematics and Statistics, Computer Applications, Taxation, Business Research Methods, Entrepreneurship, Business Law and Business Communication among others.
- To prepare and train students for higher education in Commerce and allied streams.
- To inculcate a sense of healthy competition among students through interpersonal learning.
- To impart to the students the requisite skills and competencies for employment in both national and international markets and also be self-sufficient for self-employment.
- To nurture young minds and hearts into becoming not only subject experts but groom them into responsible, ethical and contributory members of the society, citizens of the nation and most of all good human beings by imparting knowledge about life skills and values of humanity.
- B.Com. (Hons.)
Minimum Eligibility Criterion
A candidate should have passed Senior Secondary Examination (10+2)
with at least 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA from C.B.S.E.
/Haryana School Education Board.